Finishing up the Piececool Checklist Update with the models from Piececool.world. I’m only adding models that are not already added from Piececool.com, even if they have a different name. I hope this is not too frustrating for users of the checklist, but I don’t want to end up with a lot of duplication. I have noticed that duplicated models share the same numeric value between their Piececool.com and Piececool.world model numbers (i.e. P123-S = HP123-S or M256-G = HM256-G), so if it looks like the list is missing a model, you can search for the number portion alone.
Anyways, this update brings the HP-Series, the HM-Series, and the DZ-Series lists up to date. In fact, I think the HP and HM series haven’t been represented in the list before.
- HP236-SY🔗Akagi Aircraft Carrier
- HP246-RS🔗Battleship Musashi
- HP240-KS🔗The Flying Dutchman (Large)
- HP239-KG🔗The Queen Ann`s Revenge (Large)
- HP241-GB🔗Notre Dame Cathedral Paris (Large)
- HP289-KR🔗Five-Storied Pagoda
- HP257-GR🔗Golden Pavilion
- HP284-SK🔗Himeji Castle
- HP259-WG🔗Sydney Opera House (Large)
- HP281-GK🔗Takamikura Throne
Jewelry / Accessories
- HP309-RK🔗Motorcycle III
- DZ028-NK🔗NWFB Alexander Dennis E500 MMC Facelift 12M
- DZ015-RS🔗Volvo B8L Wright 12M
- HP311-KS🔗Willys MB
Sorry, this one has been near ready for a while, but life got busy. Some additional Piececool models and Metal Earth models have been published to their respective websites, and have been added to the checklists.